Sunday 15 February 2015

I am moving or it is time to turn a new chapter

Who said that all good things has to come to an end? As an endless optimist who sees opportunities and chances everywhere I say - let's start a new book (my case new blog) that has a beginning here. 
I have always loved writing but never really shared that with the world but it is time to change that.
This is what I am going to do

For last 6 months I have been working on my new, public blog - which will be about my journey in building fitter, happier and healthier myself and hopefully it will inspire also others to try out some recipes and workout tips, read about my experience, results and struggles to build a better and fitter me. 



Let's work those butts together

This is an official closure of this blog and you can find me from now on at Miss Athlétique. www.missathletique.com 

So don't forget to subscribe and follow me there too! Welcome on board.

xoxo

Egita

No comments:

Post a Comment