Sunday 19 October 2014

Travel: A Glimpse of Japan - Part III - Osaka and Universal Studious

Time has come to finish up third and last part of my Japan's adventure which takes us to Osaka and Universal Studious.
Universal Studious Japan

Boy, it was something unbelievable! For a big kid like me it was like a paradise!

The first thing we did - we headed to newly opened Harry Potter part of the park to enjoy the 4D ride.
And I must say it was really impressive! All the part of Harry Potter was crowded with fans lining and queuing for souvenirs and rides, attractions or food. (As it was Sunday the part was crowded, luckily we were on a " mission" and we could skip the lines!



Harry Potter Land

The Mqgic train of Harry Potter



Hogwarts

Me after Harry Potter ride
After enjoying the ride we headed to a pub -  Harry Potter pub where we tried his typical Butterbeer.
Harry's Butterbeer - frozen and and normal one
At first I was no, no I don't drink a beer but than it turned out it is a soda just made it specially like a Butterbeer (actually tastes really nice and sweet) and when you drink it you must make mustache like Harry Potter did in the movie.
Cool thing is that you can keep your cup afterwards a nice souvenir-giwaway idea.

On our way to the famous parade we stopped in some shops.
Universal Studious rides

Hollywood style

Rides everywhere

John Travolta star on Hollywood Star Avenue
 Now definitely in my Bucket list is to have the same picture taken with the real John Travolta Star in Hollywood.
Hello Kitty ha try out
 A par of all attractions and rides the park offers also a huge range of stores to explore, full with amazing products to select and buy. Some of them are specially made just for the attraction park and can't be find nowhere else.
Hello Kitty tree - figurine

a little bit of mirror pictures
 What would be a nice stroll around the streets of Hollywood if we wouldn't go shopping to some fashionable place. My favorite was Smoo Cho. (Check the park shops here).

Smoo Chu store

Smoo Chu

Snoopy, Sesame Street and Hello Kitty clothing was amazing there

Mirror, mirror on the wall..


This cardigan was just lovely
After exploring Hollywood stores it was time to rush to see the famous Parade.. as we were end of September than the show's theme was Halloween. 







Hello Kitty and her super big dress
















Sesame Street on Parade
The parade was so cheerful, fun, colorful and just spectacular that you have a feeling that you want to wear something with feathers and colors and go dancing with them yourself.

Unfortunately the show was the last thing we managed to see in the park as it was time to catch the train back to the Tokyo. But before that we had to go back to city center in Osaka. Luckily for us we had a minute to have a nice pictures at the downtown.
Osaka

 The red lobster is a famous symbol of Osaka and taking a picture in front of it was a must.

Osaka red lobster
The story of my Japan adventure does not ends here as had to get back to Tokyo get  good night sleep, prepare my bags and head to airport next day.
Mc Donald's opening times
 This was fun and unbelievable - check out the way Japanese writes continuous working time! I have never seen anything like that..


last hotel, mirror picture before hitting bed.
The nice thing I really enjoyed in all Japanese hotels was the bathrobes - each of the place had a different one. This one was really nice and simple. Ok, was meant to have a massage but even without having one I enjoyed it.
My airplane reading
..Yes, this is my weakness - international magazines. wherever I go - I buy them to add to my collection. It is not only making your time pass faster while travelling but also educates you.
Women's health magazine inspired me all the way and returning back home I even added some nice exercise tips to my workout routine!
More about my workout you will read in my next posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment