Friday 3 May 2013

A' coat - your next raincoat

While on my way back to Milan I managed to pass through Latvia where I participated in a fair of Fashion and Textile 2013 and get my own free participant pass by a lovely company called A'coat which has a colourful range of raincoats and all Made in Latvia!
This company has been created by two young and fun friends and it all started out just as a fun experiment that turned into a business. (more about them as well about the raincoats you can find in their FB fan page here or in their homepage by clicking here.)

Even though I were there just for 1h, I managed to try some of the raincoats on. :)
 (unfortunately the lights there were not the brightest ones, so pictures came out not so good, but see for yourself).
my participant badge

fuchsia

colourful squares

flower-power
 
bright green


THE ladies a.k.a. owners
so which one will be your next, best friend singing(dancing) in the rain? :)

p.s. one cool thing I forgot to mentioned about them, you can turn the raincoat into a bag, when it is not raining and carry it around and what's even cooler - it doesn't leave creases!
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this slogan! :)
    Thank you, Egita!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Austra :) well I didn't came up with the slogan - it cam to me! :) and I think it fits them perfectly!

      Delete